- Have you an idea of the number of tissue fillers that once were FDA approved, yet not anymore?
- Have you an idea of the number of substances that changed their names and are used only in Europe without FDA approval?
- Are you looking for something specially designed for buttocks enhancement in USA that is FDA approved ?
- Are people with no experience in tissue fillers handling telling you that PMMA is toxic, dangerous and god knows what else?
- Are you wondering why if PMMA is FDA approved for face use only and doctors in USA use it for face rejuvenation its use for buttocks augmentation is not approved?
Bioplasty has been at the forefront of buttock enhancement for over 2 decades, making us pioneers in this field.
Brazil has developed hi-tech biocompatible substances that do not migrate aimed to replace derriere adipose tissues loss.
Everything boils down to education in this field; it has to do with the transition from the silicone mentality to that of the latest biocompatible substances technology that have a totally different approach to protect health, avoid unnecessary risks obtaining highly satisfactory results, free of side effects.
When analyzing the different tissue fillers available in the United States and Europe you will only end up being confused since some products no longer exist or have changed their names, do not have FDA approval and in any case all are intended to be used only on the face. We think coming to South America is the solution.